Currencies All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR) unless agreed differently.
- Payment Clearance: No goods will be released until payment has been confirmed as reflected in Marica’s account.
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT): Customers may currently pay by transferring fund/cash/making (EFT) Electronic Fund Transfer over the Internet into Marica’s bank account – our Bank details appear on the Invoice.
- Customer reference: Please indicate clearly on the payment or the EFT your: Order No. and/or Invoice No.
- Proof of Payment: Customers are requested to Email or Fax proof of payment slip to Marica Products with reference number and their own details clearly stated.
- Credit Card: customers wishing to pay by credit card are required to present their credit card in Marica’s premises.
- Marica will not accept any bank guaranteed, private or company cheques as payment.